Dr. ΝΙΚΟΛΑΟΣ ΒΡΟΥΣΓΟΣ
Dr. Νικόλαος Βρούσγος, ND
Clinical Gerontologist / Natural Medicine Practitioner
Since 1994 working experience in the fields of Disability, Ageing, Welfare and Health in a variety of Organisations in Adelaide and Melbourne like: “Hamstead Rehabilitation Centre”, “IDSC” “Strathmont Centre”, “South Australian Mental Health Service”, “SAGWC”, “AGWS”, “MSSA”, “Randstad”, “On-Call”, “Care Choice”, “Yooralla”, “Alpha Autism”, “Autism Plus”, “Autism Spectrum”, including about three years in a Nursing Home of 250 beds capacity.
Accredited Registered Practitioner in Australia: For Clinical Gerontology/Geriatrics, Naturopathy, Homoeopathy, Herbal Medicine, Nutrition, Oriental Medicine, Colonic Irrigation, Counselling and Fitness.
- Specialisation in Clinical Gerontology and Geriatrics towards: “Longevity with Health”.
- Specialisation in Naturopathic Medical Psychology, through holistic psychosomatic approach.
- Specialisation in Natural Medicine, for holistic pathological problems approach.
- Specialisation in Fitness, Physical activity, Detoxification and Healthy life-style.
- Ageing & Disability (Intellectual and Physical) Support Specialist.
- Specialisation in Naturopathic Oncology
In the past Member of:
- the AUSTRALIAN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE SOCIETY (ATMS).
- the COMPLEMENTARY MEDICINE ASSOCIATION (Australia)
- the AUSTRALIAN HOMOEOPATHIC ASSOCIATION
- the AUSTRALIAN ASSOCIATION of GERONTOLOGY
- the AUSTRALIAN & NEW ZEALAND MENTAL HEALTH ASSOCIATION
- the BRITISH GERIATRIC SOCIETY
- the HELLENIC GERONTOLOGY and GERIATRIC ASSOCIATION(Current)
- the PANHELLENIC ASSOCIATION of HEALTH SCIENTISTS
- the ASSOCIATION of GREEK HOMOEOPATHS